(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pots and goals

I'm a little high and very distracted.
Umm I made my goal this morning. 139.
Goooalllll.
These are all numbers I never thought I'd see on the scale because I'm such a failure.
If there's ok thing that I don't regret about my past relationship it's that it allowed me to get past my huge plateau of 150 and I've been doing pretty well since then.
That sounds so sick.

I haven't lost as much as I would've liked to since summer started, but I was trying to "recover" and "be normal" for at least the first month.
The second month I think I was still trying a little in the beginning, but then when I decided to stop trying, I didn't get very far.
Then this month, 4th of July weekend ruined the beginning, and I just got out of the mega eating phase I had after the 4th.
And I'm dropping and it's awesome.

I ate today though. I was scared and pretty careful at first. I was drinking a lot of water at work and then for lunch I decided to get some what thins chips out of the vending machine. 230 calories I think. Then I asked Thomas for his peanut butter crackers and he gave them to me. 190 calories.
I continued to drink a bunch of water, went home, and then drank almost a full can of Mountain Dew when I went to hang out with Mickey.
We ate chips and salsa con queso. No idea what those calories were.
Then we went to the mall and she got a Cinnabon Center of the Roll and I had a few bites of it. Once again, no idea what the calories are.
But I weighed myself when I got home and I'm the same weight as this morning. If I can lose eating this or atleast maintain, that would be awesome.
I'm crazy distracted by Full House and I need to go to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new number!! Man, Full House was my shit back in the day, but now we have a TV that barely works soooo...Anyway, hopefully you're still doing okay.
    <3 Lee

    ReplyDelete