(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hair and editing.

I've seriously just been sat here editing pictures for, like, ever.
Ugh, I'm such an ugly camera whore.
I don't even know what I'm going to do with these pictures. xD

All right, so, I've been back to commenting on blogs.
But, y'know me and my mood swings -steadily commenting on blogs is difficult.
I usually end up just picking one day every little while and commenting, like, EVERYTHING.
It sort of sucks, but y'know.

My hair has faded SO MUCH.
I went swimming and washed it the day after dying it, so it's obvious WHY.
But it's sort of annoying.
It doesn't look bad really, though.

Hung out with Deli for the first time all summer today.
Probably hanging with her tomorrow, too.
...Tomorrow's Thursday, right? asdfkajeoiauer
I don't like this week, I've been so confused, since I came home Monday instead of Sunday and blah.
But this Sunday is Warped Tour. :3
SO EXCITED.

Bored. Blahblahblah.
Sort of tired, too.
Need to go wash my face, 'cause I've been breaking the Hell out.
It sucks, like, badly.

I'm craving banana smoothie, or frozen banana pieces.
The fuck...

Ohwell, and my Why Was My Day Awesome thing failed.
Didn't seem like anyone else was into it, so I stopped being into it too I guess.

I was going to clean my room today; that was sort of my whole "big plan".
LAWL. It didn't work.
I did paint my nails though... They're sparkly.

I really have nothing to say.

Laterz.

2 comments:

  1. I failed at commenting blogs this weekend/week as well. I'm sad I missed the why my day was awesome. Well here we go: my day (cheating, its 2 am) because I went to the library and got some awesome books, no lie at 21 I still get excited about the library the same way I did when I was 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I don't know why, but Blogger is being super dumb and not showing half of the blogs I usually read! ANNOYING!

    Frozen bananas are good for you! lots of potassium :)

    Who's playing at Warped Tour this year? I know Sublime and 311 are supposed to be putting on a concert like next week in my city - so that'll be fun!

    You're AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete