(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Thursday, November 25, 2010

Blahblahblah.

Huh, surprisingly I don't know what to say today...
Today pretty much sucked, in terms of food and stuff like that.
I didn't even weigh myself this morning, like I do every morning, and I'm scared of what I'll see when I get on the scale before I sleep...
I didn't really, like, binge much... I sort of did early in the morning, but the rest of the day was sort of okay.
I'm mostly trying not to psyche myself out, mostly because Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I want to be able to act semi-sane for that. Ha. n.n
And then after that I'm going to try an After-Thanksgiving Water Fast with some girls on PT. :D
It's supposed to be ten days, but the most I've ever done is two... So I'm just going to try and go with it, and hopefully loose.
I want to be slimmer for Christmas, just reaching my first goal of 155 would be good. < 345
Ew, that number sounds so huge, but it's so hard to get there. I've been fighting to get out of the 160's for such a long time. :'(
I'm fat... and a fucking failure.
Blahblahblah, same old sob story as always. Really, if I want to be thin then I've got to do something.
I will do something, because I want this. I've never been skinny before, I was an overweight child as well, and I want to see what it's like.. even if I already know it's got to be amazing.
Hmhmhm, speaking of Thanksgiving... or bringing it up again. :x
People are coming to my house, and there's one person -mostly- that I want to just stay away.
I really don't like her. u.u
...It's weird to be admitting all of this, even on the Internet. :/

....Dun dun dun. It's the moment of truth...? xD
I'm going downstairs -UH, IT'S COLD DOWN THERE D;- to weigh myself...
-Sigh- ....................................................................................................................................................
162.5 Definitely not what I was expecting, I've lost 1 pound since yesterday? Huh, don't understand how that works, but oh well. I'm psyched my eating didn't totally fuck me over. :D
I'm still a fail, but I'll make it over this 160lb-bump after tomorrow. n.n
Well, good luck to anyone who happens to see this and is going to battle with Thanksgiving tomorrow; don't get yourselves down too badly on a holiday! :)

Latuhhhh. < 3456789

No comments:

Post a Comment