(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Sunday, November 21, 2010

Irony?

Jeez, two posts on my first day? I think I could really get into this blogging stuff. Ahaa.
But, yeah, I mostly just wanted to talk about something ironic -not sure if that's the right word for what happened, but I'm stickin' with it- that happened a little while ago..
It was around dinner time and I went out into the kitchen, not feeling exactly hungry because I've been eating all freaking day, and my mom was out there finishing things up and all that and I told her that I wasn't feeling really hungry.
It wasn't all that not normal for me, I rarely eat dinner -'specially since we have meat nearly every night and I'm trying to ease into the vegetarian lifestyle :p-, but my mom seemed concerned. I told her I'd been eating all day but I'm not sure she even believed me? She asked what I'd been eating and everything, and I told her just junk. (I'm trying not to get too down that I've eaten so much today... because I'm in a good mood and I want it to stay that way :D)
She kept sort of going on about it and I was just like woowww, seriously?
And finally she just said: "I don't want you to pull a -insert name of ex-best friend that had an ED here- on me. I think you might have an eating disorder..."
I was shocked, because I have been eating a lot lately, and wasn't sure what to say, so all I did was sort of laugh it off.
(Reason I think this is 'ironic' or whatever is I'd just wrote my first blog a bit before and I'd said that I know I haven't got an eating disorder...)

...Honestly though, now I'm a bit scared. I don't think I'll develop an ED now or anything really, but I've got conflicting emotions... Damn, this is hard to even explain.
Maybe I'll just sort all this out tomorrow, when I'm not so confused/freaked out myself.

Latuhhhh. < 3456789

No comments:

Post a Comment