(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fail.

I feel like such a failure right now, it's unbearable.
I had been doing so fine with not eating, I didn't even feel that hungry... :/
Then I left my room and just caved.
God, it was all junk food, too.
This sucks.
I don't even want to go look at the calories on the packages, I'm just going to go the easy way and say it was maybe 1,000.
Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck. :(
I've never wanted to throw up before, but now I really want to... I won't do it, though.
I'll just stay away from the bathroom, everything will be fine.
I'll just keep telling myself that;
EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.
Even if I feel like every single bit of food I've ate is already settling comfortably amongst the rest of the fat on my body... Uughhh.
Oh, well... Anyways;
Today went be very slowly.  I've got school off for Thanksgiving starting tomorrow. :p
Ick, I'm freezing. It's like I haven't been able to find any warmth in a week.
Meh, I'm going to go watch more Bruce Almighty and apparently I've got to drive my mom and our neighbor back over to our neighbors to get our turkey for Thanksgiving... Yuck.
Latuhhh. < 3456789

No comments:

Post a Comment