(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Motivation and failing.

I think I'm going to end up failing classes this semester.
Particularly English, unless I get my shit together this week.
Yuck.

I've gotten addicted to night again -like, I'm so killing for summer right now that it's not even funny.
Past two nights I've stayed up just doing whatever -mostly on MYB, and YouTube- and fooling myself that I'll start my English paper "in a little bit".
Whatever.

Uh, yeah. Nothing new, really.
At least, nothing I feel like talking about.
I changed some settings in my computer or something, and now this font looks sort of messed up...
But yeah.

I have 15 days to loose 10-15 lbs.

The snow isn't melting fast enough.

I hate school.

I'm going to pass out in History tomorrow.

My dad has to bring Deli and I to school in the morning.

Oh, snap.

Laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment