(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Back...

I couldn't do it.
I couldn't just let go of everything.
And I'm on my rollercoaster again;
Rising and falling, falling, falling.
It basically sucks, and yeah.

I feel like even more of a failure for "coming back", because I told myself that no matter what, I can't go back until I've lost weight.

Yeeahh, but I guess I really didn't want to actually leave;
Moment of weird weakness thought processing.

So, uh, hey everybody...
I was only gone for 13 days, but it feels like a fucking eternity.

Who knows if this will even get posted, I'll probably just keep it up on my Internet, debating about actually just fucking posting or if I should keep on waiting, and just fucking loose the weight.
Uh-huh....

Fuckfuckfuck.
Today's a binge day and I don't even care.
This whole eating too much all the time thing is basically why I left in the first place, but yeah.
I act without really thinking sometimes, and that was one of those times.
Psheewwwww.

Aniwayz, I'm "back" and blahblahblah...

Laterz...
(I've missed that.^ Hah)

No comments:

Post a Comment