(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Snow and blogs.

Yeah, that's right.
FUCKING SNOW.
It is almost the end of March, and it's SNOWING.
It sort of looks a bit like rain right now...
But last night and this morning we got enough for school to be closed.
It's awesome that I got to sleep in five hours later;
It's not awesome that now we have to have an extra day at the end of the year.
Blah.

Aniwayz, on to matters of much more importance.
Okay, not really, but on to those matters aniwayz;

Last weekend I hit a point of emptiness that I haven't had in so long.
I miss it and I want it back.
I've been obsessively reading blogs lately, like blogs that people have long since quit writing on and that I can find on Google.
Did you know there's a whole list of "Top Pro-Ana Blogs"?
Fuck, I didn't either.
I dunno if they're giving me inspiration really, but it's fun-ish?
It makes me want to see how long I can fast, but fasting and living in my house don't go hand-in-hand.
:P
I think it might be easier during weeks once summer comes, and harder during some weekends.
Basically the opposite of how it is now.
Uh. Yeah.
I don't really have much else to say.

@Nikki;
Thanks so much for the comment. < 3
It made me feel better, like, honestly.
I feel loads better lately, I can think about my old puppy and not feel so depressed.
So, yeah, thanks. :)

Yeah, I'm off to read and catch up on everybody's blogs now.
And comment them, all of the latest ones.
And I have to take my brother's pizza rolls out of the oven, and avoid eating them.
They're cheese, so I actually can eat them...
I'm not hungry. :P
And I'm going to re-do some blog stuff, and maybe check out PrettyThin for the first time in a really long-evar.

Laterz.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you mean, it is really difficult for me to fast in my house too. I just don't get in until really late so that I can avoid dinner time. And, obviously I'm up first in the morning, to make it look like I eat breakfast, and spend my lunch money on diet coke!!!

    Good luck though, and I can't believe you have snow in March :O It's really sunny in England!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete