(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Monday, May 23, 2011

Days 29-30 and concerts.

DAY 29: My wish for the future
To be thin.
To be happy.
To not be like how I am now.

DAY 30: What has been going on this month?
The month of May?
Well, I dunno.
I've slacked in school -perhaps slightly more than usual.
I've gotten a D on a Biology test, 70 on an Algebra II test, and aced a History test.
I've been overly concerned about my life and my friends and my future.
I've found out Axel likes me.
I've gotten really pissed off that he has to fucking like ME of all people.
I've lost weight and then gained it back.
Basically, just more failing at life.


DONE.
Not as proud as I would've thought...
Anyways, I have a band concert in 2 hours, and have to be there in 1 1/2 hours... bit less, actually.
I weigh ~3-4 pounds MORE then my last concert.
154 -February 28th.
157 -This morning, May 23

I suck.
Who cares.
I'm not a fan of life right now.

Latuhz, lovelies.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about your weight gain. Just keep pushing forward, you'll get to your goal weight!

    ReplyDelete