(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Saturday, May 7, 2011

Quickies and Normalities.

I'm not going to write everything here right now.
I'm going fast, because I'm supposed to be going out in a bit.
With Jean.
Jean, the newly licensed driver.
Yeahbuddy.

I have to go out and be Normal with her.
Act Normal, Look Normal, "Be Normal".
I have to sit Normally, smile Normally, and eat Normally.
The thought of being, or being perceived as being, Normal is at once awesome, boring, and terrifying.
Sometimes, Normal sounds nice.
Right now, Normal sounds all right.
But, I don't want to be Normal.
Not only because of food... I just don't really want it, I guess.
Being Normal brings far too many stressors and rules & regulations along with it.
...Then again, so does being Not Normal.

I don't know what I want to be.
I hate not knowing things.

"To Be -Normal- or Not To Be -Normal-;
That is The Question."

Laterz, loveliez.

No comments:

Post a Comment