(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and being a fucking whore.

I'm not a whore, as in the real definition of the word.
But I just suck so much(not dick, FYI).
I'm bad at blogging, too.
Nobody likes me anywhere.
Fuck off.
JK.

DAY 7: My day in detail
This was supposed to be for Wednesday...
What the shit did I do on Wednesday?
I don't remember, so I'll just do today.
  1. Woke up, at sometime around 10.
  2. Pissed.
  3. Weighed myself.
  4. Got pissed off.
  5. Went upstairs, got food.
  6. Ate cereal(~400) and a Boston Creme Roll(270)
  7. Watched some Ru Paul's Drag Race (marathon, that's still on I think, and my favorite person won {Rajja}).
  8. Got on YouTube, trying to find tutorials to go with my E.L.F pallets and shadows I got yesterday and/or a tutorial for Natalie Portman's white swan look in Black Swan (which I watched yesterday with Beth, FUCKING AMAZING/QUEER/DISTURBING).
  9. Got on Blogger, caught up with everybody's blogs.
  10. Now, this.
Blah.

DAY 8: My Favorite Quote
I have a lot...
This ^ today.
DAY 9: How Important Is Education?
Pretty fucking important.
Unless you have something you want to do that's artistic or whatever, you're going to need an education to get anywhere.
Even if you are artistic, you should still have one.
Fuck being stupid.

DAY 10: My Favorite Painter
Honestly, I don't know many painters.
Alex Pardee is pretty bitchin', though.

DAY 11: My hobbies
Writing, I guess.
...Reading?
...Eating? Not eating?
I don't have any; I'm not very interesting.

Laterz, loveliez...

1 comment:

  1. I like you :) I know I'm just a random person from the internet, but I know how you feel. I feel the same. I'm here for support when you need it, ok?! :)

    Be strong xx

    ReplyDelete