(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Friday, November 11, 2011

Boredom and laziness [and Days Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, and Fifteen..]

I've gotten lazy about updating again.
I'm tired right now. Last night I was out until ~12:15am and Beth slept over and I have a hard time sleeping when I'm sharing a bed...
I don't know why. Even when it's my bed, I feel kind of awkward?
It can get a little fucking ridiculous.
Anyways... I have a bit of catching up to do with the Challenge, so I'm going to start that so this isn't fricking long as fuck.
(Yes, I used fricking and fuck in the same sentence... Don't question it; let it happen.)

DAY TWELVE: What are your friends eating habits like?
Oh God, how do I even start... Sometimes, it's like a contest of "Who eats the least" and "Who is the smallest". Yeah, even with some of my guy friends. It can be a little fucked up. In the end, I think it just makes people feel shitty. Or maybe it's just me. I approach and understand social situations a little different than everybody else...

DAY THIRTEEN: Is your diet ever negatively influenced by your friends? Do they pressure/tempt you to eat unhealthy food?
LOL. DUH. I'm fucking sixteen, sometimes what I'm living/breathing/FUNCTIONING on is pure junk. Like, mostly energy drinks and stuff like that, but sometimes all I'm eating is S'mores PopTarts or Zebra Cakes, because that's what I get at lunch in the vending machines -which is influenced by my friends usually. xD I totally got off track with this question... But the answer is definitely YES.

DAY FOURTEEN: Do you ever allow yourself a "rest day" from exercise or a "cheat day" from your diet?
If I exercised regularly, then I would, but I try not to give myself cheat days. When they happen, they just happen. I rarely plan them out, unless I know a few days beforehand that I'm going out or something like that, then I guess kind of...

WEEK THREE:
Challenge - Add an extra 30 minutes to each work out this week, or if you weren't going to work out at all one day, work out for 30 minutes!
It's like the exclamation point is supposed to make that exciting... I'm already failing at this for one day, because it's 10:00 and I'm fucking dead to the world already. I'm not going to "exercise". If I exercise at all this week, even with this challenge, I will be shockedasfuck

DAY FIFTEEN: What is your favorite kind of exercise?
The kind that I don't really think about, that just sort of happens. Like, running around with my friends and junk like that... If that doesn't count, then I like the Wii stuff, mostly just Just Dance 2... I really want the 3rd one.


Okay, got that all done with...
Also, I'm charging my camera right now, so maybe there will be some pictures up this weekend? If anything, they'll go up tomorrow; incentive to post and not get behind again and I'm -like I've said multiples times in this post I think- TIRED.

Oh, but before I go, I would like to say that I really want to hurt D and Christine. It's almost fucking painful. :)
And I really want to comment on stuff, but my laptop is dying, and I have to use Firefox to comment on stuff because Internet Explorer 9 -is it 9 now? or 8?- doesn't let me comment but Firefox won't connect.
UGH. :(
I'll get to it though. :)

Laterz, loveliez.

1 comment:

  1. Certain browsers don't let me comment either. I tend to stick to Google Chrome and that works okay most of the time.
    I found it a little funny that you want to hurt D and Christine simply because that is my biological name and I refer to my ex as D on here lol. x

    ReplyDelete