(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Water and reading [and Day Six].

I need to start drinking more water again.
I finally drank >8 cups today and I feel good. :D
And you know it's a good day when you go to bed the same weight or lower than when you woke up...

DAY SIX: Have you ever been underweight or overweight?
Underweight -no. Overweight -yes, for all of my life pretty much. As of lately I've been hovering around the weight that determines whether or not I'm overweight... and it's kind of annoying.

Tired. SRSLY.
Laterz, loveliez.

1 comment:

  1. I need to start drinking more water too but I hate the taste of the tap water where I live and bottled/jugs would be expensive if I drank 8 cups a day. So maybe drink more tea? And I've been overweight too but not underweight. I was 2 lbs away from being underweight in July but now I'm 15 lbs away. But being right between overweight and healthy/normal weight is annoying.

    ReplyDelete