(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sleep overs and ice scrapers [and Day Nine].

LOOK AT HOW EARLY THIS POST IS.
It's 5:20 pm and I'm posting?!
Le'shock.
xD

Only 'cause I'm going to Christine's and staying the night there, and I'm leaving in about an hour.
And I was on the laptop reading and all that so I thought I might as well get this done now.

I have something I've been obsessively thinking about for the past... day.
I'm scared, I can't tell anybody, because nobody would understand.
I could only tell you guys, but I'm even nervous about that.
Not nervous in the same way as I would be if I thought about telling RL people, but nervous about saying it at all...

Anyways, let's talk about that later, or never, or something.
This 2nd week challenge thing hasn't really been happening. xD I am a failure at planning things ahead of time, because my goal every single day is to eat nothing, but obviously that isn't realistic. I hate planning it because I don't crave that need to know exactly what's going to happen and what is or isn't going in my mouth at every second of the day.  I'm more of the type of person that "wings it", and goes with what I'm feeling at that specific moment in time.
I have been planning a few hours before, though. Like, comparing which I could/should have and deciding on lowest calorie/healthiest. So I've definitely been eating less. :)
I know it's only the second -or is it third?- day of this second week, but I just wanted to say... xD

DAY NINE: What is your favorite food, healthy or unhealthy?
Seriously? How do I choose? Um, I love cheese. Macaroni&Cheese, grilled cheese, quesadillas con queso... etc. And I love pastries and all things junk. I don't think I could ever pick one food that I love more than any other... At the moment, I'm obsessed with yogurt, Oatmeal Creme Pies, and S'mores PopTarts -that I only will eat at school, out of the vending machines.
That doesn't really answer that question, I guess, but I really don't know. There's too much.

Now I must say THANKS to everybody that commented yesterday or any other day.
Responding to people from yesterday....

SAM LUPIN: xD There's nothing perfect about me or my body, because perfection is unattainable. ;3 But I'm working on getting "as close as possible". Lol. I have a "baby-face" with high cheekbones, it's a weird combination, perhaps not exactly considered lovely. :P 
 UGH. I hate Pepsi. D: Not just Pepsi actually, all dark pops... except Dr. Pepper. Coke and Pepsi... just no. :\ Red Bull is heaven compared to them. ;] 
Is it weird to say I have an Internet crush on you even though I don't really know you? Yeah? Okay. I was kidding. x3 

HEISCERTAINLYWORTHIT: I'm actually not feeling down on myself, I was just honestly stating the body parts that I could say I like about myself. Thanks though. < 3

SKINNYNINNY: Lol. I like your name. :3 Just like I said right there ^, I wasn't trying to! I was just being honest. ;] And I used to tell people that whined about themselves all the time, if you don't like it - change it! Which is what I'm trying to do. :) Still, THANKS. < 3

RUN: Ha, my hair -even if it's medium-length, thin, and my bangs are allll wrrooonnnggg- is my best feature. ;)

Laterz, loveliez.

2 comments:

  1. I def agree with you on the wing it thing! There is no way I could ever plan a day out ahead of time and be happy. Just no, not gonna work.

    I hope you have a good time with your friends!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. EARLY IT IS. i never post at those times either! my posts are generally 10-11PM-ish!
    for the past...day. <--sexy.
    i "wing it" too i suppose, but i do it based on calorific allowances and that always seems to work to me. if you tell me, you can only eat 200 calories today, then i will fit in my fucking cravings in 200 calories. XD.
    yum! CHEESE. HOLYORGASMS.
    perfection may be unattainable, sweetheart, but in my perception, perfection is attainable, by being the most imperfect a person can be they show beauty and perfection. <3
    if so love, you indirectly insulted me. xD. i have quite a "baby-face" that is round in its nature, but my cheekbones are quite...strange. though i do think high cheekbones are darling. <3
    i cannot stand anything that isn't Pepsi. ;D i'm a Pepsi whore.
    -Sam Lupin


    SO MY PICKUP LINES WORK? *is slapped*






    ...oh and i'm single. ;) *slapped for being a creepy stalker chick*

    ReplyDelete