(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Water and chips [and Day Nineteen].

I made it two weeks without chips, but I've been eating them this week.
iAmFailingAtLife.

I go through... "phases" of being sad/mad/happy. Sometimes it's a mix of the three.
Right now I feel kind of sad, kind of nothing... Mostly tired. Really tired.
Destroyed three fucking math assignments today, though. Only two more to do for Thursday, and then two review packets for Friday + a test.
I always do the homework, Jean does the packets and makes a study/cheat card for the test.
It's kind of a sucky deal for me, but I feel like I have to do stuff to keep my friends sometimes...

DAY NINETEEN: Have you ever lied to avoid eating something?
All the time. Well, not as often anymore, but there was a short amount of time where I got pretty fucking crafty with food and not eating. I miss those days.

Laterz, loveliez.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in a "nothing" feeling phase rght now myself, I've been apathetic for days. I hope your test goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings. Lloyd

    ReplyDelete