(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Monday, November 28, 2011

Fucking up and water [and Days Thirty, Thirty-One, and Thirty-Two].

Thanksgiving has fucked me up more than I thought, I think...
Will power is gone, motivation is nonexistant.
I have to pee... again. God, fuck thiissss.
So much water I've drank... If it helps, then that's awesome. If not, this is so stupid...
Um, I went back to school today. I also am officially signed up to help with the winter play.
Whoa, I'm actually participating in something. Shoockkkkeerrrr.

DAY THIRTY: Do you have rewards for reaching goal weight? What are they?
No, reaching the goal should be enough of a reward for me. Well, sometimes I'll tell myself I can't go shopping unless I'm xxxlbs or something, but I think of that more as a "punishment" for being such a lousy fuck.

DAY THIRTY-ONE: What are your favorite healthy snacks? 
Well, I'm more of a junk food person, but I like pretty much all fruits and vegetables... Strawberries might be my favorite though, I guess..?

DAY THIRTY-TWO: What is your weakness/one food you can't say no to?
Uh... I can't really think of anything? Because I know I CAN say no to anything and everything, it's all just a matter of how much will power I have that day. I'm failing at saying no to S'mores Poptarts at school lately though.

I'm going to watch a new movie on YouTube I heard about.
Laterz, loveliez. 

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, Thanksgiving is notorious for doing that.
    But you will get your motivation back!
    You can do this!!!
    Hope things are going okay for you love.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksgiving fucked me over too. Jessie you'll totally love helping with the play. I did That last year and I loved it so much! I met so many new friends. Take care and enjoy Your movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the lack of motivation can be shitty, we all go through it. The motivation will come back, you just have to have to find it. x

    ReplyDelete