(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Sunday, February 6, 2011

Blog designs and rearranging.

I rearranged my room a bit today.
...Ohkay, I only moved my desk, but still;
It counts. xD

I put some more shit up on my wall, like my signed A Skylit Drive and 3-D Joker posters.
Pft, finally.

Uh, I've been on the computer all day.
...After I had a mini-binge.
I gained half a pound yesterday, and if I don't loose a pound today...
My goal's been fucked.

I'm trying to stay positive, and I was actually major-positive for most of today.
Surprising, aye? AYE.

I'm pretty bored, the Internet gets boring.
Probably 'cause all I do is creep on PrettyThin, nobody's been on MYB, and nobody's been updating their blogs.
:(
Makes me sad.
D:

So what I've been doing for 'fun' is changing my blog layout thingy, adding stuff, and listening to music.

...I'm not very entertained. Argh.

Huh, it's 6:15 and nobody's bothered me about food yet...
Part of me wants to go out in the kitchen and see what's up, but the other half of me is like:
SHIT NO, BITCH. YOU HAVE TO LOOSE A POUND BY TOMORROW, AND YOU'VE ALREADY FUCKED UP. STAY IN YOUR GOD DAMN ROOM.

Blahblahblah.
I'm so very un-interesting.
...Laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment