(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Titletitletitletitle.

I'm not creative right now.
I never really am anyways, but yeah.
I don't know how many calories my fat-ass consumed today.
Maybe 200, at the most, I think.

I was going to eat cereal...
Cookie Crisp because it's the lowest calorie I have, ten less than Special K.
So after pouring some in a bowl, deciding that I poured too much, and putting some back in the box;
I ate it, two pieces by two pieces.
I don't know if I got even halfway done before my brother came out to eat his dinner.
"Jessie weighs five hundred pounds?"
...My dad and I were in a conversation before about Man V Food, and my dad asked how Adam didn't weight five hundred pounds, and my brother walked in then;
But FUCKING STILL.
I tossed the rest, and my dad didn't even notice.
Then I grabbed an 80 calorie vanilla pudding, because I remembered we had those... and it was, once again, the lowest calorie pudding in the fridge.
I didn't really like it I guess, so I threw that, too.
I feel like a bitch...
"ZOMG, THERE IZ STARVING CHILDREN IN AFRICA AND YOU THREW AWAY PUDDING AND COOKIE CRISP?!"
Holy fuck shit, it's not my fault... Okay, it is.
I DON'T FUCKING KNOW ANYMORE.
I just know I have to loose AT LEAST, like , thirteen pounds before March 31st.

...I'm going to bed way early tonight. I'm fucking dead.
Laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment