(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Friday, February 4, 2011

Diet Dr. Pepper and wanting.

I want to eat something right now.
Like MAJORRAGER FUCKYOURMOM badly.
But I've already eaten today. I had a cinnamon roll with icing at school -Jean got it and didn't want it and I was so fucking weak.
And I've had, like, two bites of brownies...
I weighed when I got home and hadn't lost ANYTHING.
Usually I get home from school and I've dropped, like, a LITTLE;
but today it was NOTHING.

Ugh. And I'm BORED.
I want to sleep, but then I might wake up later, and be more bored...
Or I'll wake up way early tomorrow.

I'm SO SICK of this SHIT;
I WANT SOMETHING TO DO.
I want my license, I want more fucking friends;
WANTWANTWANTWANT.
I'm a whiny bitch.
Blahblahblah, Tosh.O is on.
Blahblahblah, I don't care.

I'm sort of cold now.
I wish it was summer.
I miss the fucking sun, and the ground.

Ugh.
I don't know what to say.
So boredboredbored.




I went to sleep and now I woke up and I'm bored again.
WhattheHell is wrong with me.
And I ate a biscuit my mom brought home and chugged some Sunny D.
Caloriescaloriescalories.
And the scale still hasn't fucking changed.
I fluctuate like a bitch, so this is just RIDICULOUS.
I think I'm going to go back to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment