I've decided I want to do it, but not on FaceBook... because I don't like FB much, and there's lots of IRL creepers on there. :O
So, I'm doing it on here. :D
And to every single person reading this right now, I'm tagging you to participate in it, too.
Anyways, it took me a while to find a link for all the days, but I finally found one:
So, all right, let's get this started, yeah?
Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts.
(I'm doing facts first, mkay.)
- I've been a vegetarian since November 17, 2010.
- I've worn a wristband pretty much everyday for maybe, like, two years or so. It's switched wrists from when I originally got it, because the scars on my left are more noticeable than the ones on my right.
- I can be a hypocrite.
- I have a big mouth, and I like to talk shit.
- Depending on who you are, you may know me as the biggest bitch ever, a nice acquiantance, or a very best friend.
- I'm judgemental.
- In exactly 202 days (yes, I did just count), I will be 16.
- I used to be a huge fan of The Joker, because he was messed up and didn't give a shit, and I loved him for that.
- I make YouTube videos, but only my close friends know, because I'm afraid people would make fun of me if they knew.
- I can be a camera whore.
- I can't have boyfriends, because I find flaws in everybody I get close to, and I can't deal with the thought of having to connect with somebody like that. It terrifies me, but I'm also afraid I'll be alone for the rest of my life.
- Honestly, looking into my future I can't see much. I see a baby, and a small apartment, and maybe a nice job. I can't see past the age of, maybe, 25-ish.
- I'm eating pudding right now. I rarely eat yogurt or pudding with spoons when I'm at my house; utensils are a hassle.
- I love my little brother to fucking death, but he can be the most annoying son-of-a-bitch sometimes.
- I'm scared that I'm doing something wrong all the time, and that what I'm doing now is only going to get worse; my mom's been through so much. I can't hurt her.
I'll add the picture later, I have to help my mom and brother with his Valentine's Day box for school.