(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Monday, December 20, 2010

Conclusions and procrastination.

I'm the worst procrastinator EVER.
I've been procrastinating reading Madame Bovary -which I *coughcough* stole from the library... IM GOING TO GIVE IT BACK THOUGH- and I have to have that read and do a report/collage type thing on it and do the same thing for another "college level" book before the end of first semester...
Which is, like, JANUARY 27th, or something like that.
...And I have to have eight chapters of The Scarlet Letter read by the 3rd -the day I go back to school after holiday break.
On Madame Bovary I'm on Part Two -there's like six chapters in the first part, a shit ton in the second, and I'm not sure how many in the third- and I've only gotten through the first chapter of The Scarlet Letter... which is only two/three paragraphs... and we read it in class.
UGHHH. This sucks, I'm going to have to be reading over break. :/
Ohyeah, did I mention today my English teacher told is that we have to find twenty-five vocabulary words and take notes on imagery and such to connect it to the three "big themes" while reading The Scarlet Letter?
Did I also mention I'm only a fifteen year old sophomore? And it's only a PRE-AP English class?
Which means we're treated like we're in AP and expected to handle all of the work, but our grades aren't weighted and we don't get college credit.
Wow, I just wasted all that space talking about school? Ha, I NEED A BREAK.
On the bright side, I took a Bio test today and I think I did okay, and Secret Santa was mildly okay.
Ingot a thing of Tootsie Rolls and Sweet-Tarts.
I ate a few Tootsie Rolls, tossed a bunch at people, and D threw the rest behind his head at the frosh.
And D took my Sweet-Tarts.
Yeah, I got the message loud and clear:
FAT KIDS SHOULDN'T EAT CANDY.
sheesh, sometimes I really hare D. Like, he's funny and stuff, but he doesn't know when to stop.
And he's so fucking dumb... Like, no joke.
He's one of the slacker kids that never really tries, but sort of expects to succeed anyways.
My school is pretty much made of kids like that, and they're going to get slapped in the face by reality real soon.
Hm, what else is there to say?
Coral's coming back to town the 27th; she's expecting Jean, Deli, her, and I to have a sleepover.
It's not happening unless she calls me, I get so fucking sick of having to set up plans for other people sometimes.
And, uhm... I had a weird mood swing and actually gave two shits about what I ate today.
And I came to the total realization that my arms are the ugliest things I have ever seen, along with my stomach, legs, wrists, chest, neck, and face.
NoBigDeal, yeah?

< 3456789

No comments:

Post a Comment