(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Failing and anger.

I'm in a nice mood until I start blogging.
It sucks, I only get extremely pissed and sad at night, when I'm alone in my room usually.
I don't know why, and I don't really care anymore;
I just want it to fucking stop.
I was thinking today that while I'm in my room feeling fat and sorry for myself, life is going on for other people.
I don't have enough time to be doing this anymore.
I need to turn things around, I know I won't actually do anything to change anything... but I know that I should.
Maybe if I was, like, sixty pounds slimmer, everything would be all right.
But I'm not going to be loosing if I keep eating.
I'm pretty sure I'm gaining.
I'm like a yoyo, only I spend more time at the end of the string then the top.
Blah.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel...it's like you constantly pity yourself and wish you were able to eat normally and be thin as well, but you can't think like that! You shouldn't feel sorry for yourself, and take action instead! It's the only way that you'll get anywhere. It really sucks, but I know I will feel happier when I am 40kg than I am now :)
    I hope you feel better about yourself asap :)xx

    ReplyDelete