(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

More procrastination and hopeful planning..

I don't feel like blogging.
I don't feel like doing really anything.
All I want to do is sleep, forever.
And/or shoot my so-called "friends" in their dumb faces.
STOP ACTING LIKE YOU HAVE NO FUCKING SELF CONFIDENCE JUST SO YOU CAN GET ATTENTION, YOU GOD-AWFUL ATTENTION WHORES.
STOP ACTING LIKE WE'RE BEST -FUCKING- FRIENDS WHEN YOU ONLY TEXT ME WHEN EVERYBODY ELSE IS BUSY.
STOP ACTING LIKE YOU FUCKING MISSED ME, WHEN YOU DIDN'T TALK TO ME THE ENTIRE TIME YOU WERE FUCKING GONE, I DON'T WANT YOU COMING OVER TO MY FUCKING HOUSE AND SLEEPING THE FUCK OVER; GO BACK TO YOUR DAD'S.
If you say anything about me not saying happy fucking birthday to you yesterday, I'll fucking scream. We were supposed to hang out, but you never texted me, so FUCK YOU AND YOUR DUMB ASS GIRLFRIEND AND THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TURNING INTO A FUCKING STONER EVEN THOUGH YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN'T GET FUCKING ADDICTED.
I want to scream, I want to run.
I want to starve, I want to die.
Fuck me talking like this, I don't have an eating disorder, I'm not depressed, I don't have OCD, I don't have ADD; there's nothing the fuck wrong with me.
I'm just fat. That's it. End of story. Period.



















No fucking wonder my friends secretly hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment