(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Sunday, January 2, 2011

9th birthdays and 40 + 1/2 hours.

I ate today, after going, like, 40 1/2 hours.
I guess I should count the mint last night, or the chocolates I had at around one;
But I don't feel like it.
Only reason I don't feel super bad about eating three HUGE pieces or veggie pizza and a piece of ice cream cake, is because it was my neighbor's birthday -and he's practically my little brother.
He's 9, we waited up until midnight last night for it to be today.
Oh, weighed for the first time in a while tonight:
159.5 lbs.
Shit. At least I'm out of the 160s though, and it'll hopefully stay that way.
I read a shit ton today; got to Part Three -not chapter, part- in Madame Bovary, and up to chapter nine in The Scarlet Letter.
Homework accomplished, for the most part.
I just need to get Madame Bovary done and over with, so I can do the dumb project and start my second book. :/
I go back to school tomorrow, if I hadn't made that clear;
2 hour late start, I get to wake up at 7:30 instead of 5:30.
I feel like I'm forgetting something or missing something though. Ugh.
And I left some candy canes and a 2-litre bottle of Mtn Dew in my locker for all of break...
I'm freaked that it, like, exploded or something? xD
...That would actually be realllyyy bad.
My phone's dying, and I don't know what else to say.
My feet are cold again, and so are some of my fingers.
I want to watch Family Guy, and stay up until 3a.m again.
I don't want to return to school.
I like chilling alone.
Sigh...
Laterzzzzz.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh.I'm back at school tomorrow too.It sucks.I hope your locker ain't filled wiith ants. That would be gross/funny.Good luck and great job on getting out of the 160's. :)

    ReplyDelete