(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Monday, January 10, 2011

Doctors and cars.

I'm in the car with my mom on the way to the doctors right now.
I'm already regretting even saying I need to go to the doctor.
But fuck, my eyes look like Hell.
They look better now than they did this morning though...
Huh, I wonder if the doctor guy will think we're dumbasses for rushing to the doctor for something so stupid.
"OH, DOCTOR; my eyelids are dry and crackly!"
"Ever heard of lotion, dumbfuck?"
"It burns when I put lotion on it!"
"Then leave them alone! Holyshit."
LOL. What a lovely conversation.
....Do you have to stand on the scale every time you go to the doctor?
Shit.
I hate this, hate it hate it hate it.
I don't want a damn lecture about my damn weight.
I KNOW I'M FAT! YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL ME!
"...But, Mr. Doctor, did you know the only thing I've eaten so far today is a cookie and a half, that a friend gave me? And I felt DISGUSTING for an hour afterwards? And that's the only thing I plan on eating today."
So stuff that in your dumb face; I'M WORKING ON IT.
One day I'll be thin, maybe.
Suck on thaatttt.

Laterzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment