(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fucking and eating.

I'm saying fuck it today.
Not really, but I'm telling myself I am.
Since first semester is over, I should get some sort of reward for my -as of right now- A-minus average.
...I've been eating anyways this week, but yeah.

I'm full, but I'm going to eat my mom's french toast and scrambled eggs anyways.
Ohyeah, eating when not hungry is the ultimate evil.
Whatever.

I'm in a sort-of-good mood anyways though...
Except there was just something on the TV that said "Why wait to loose the weight?"
....

I'm back up to where I started this week, probably.
I haven't posted my weight on here in a while, yeah?
...I don't want to.
It's dumb that I'm still embarassed about it, on my own damn blog.
But yeah... Ohwell.
I want summer, or spring.
Something I can go and RUN in.

I'm not a runner, I've never, ever, ran without needing/having to.
...Well, there was the two different weeks I attempted to start a running regime with two different friends, but y'know.

One of my RP friends is online, and one of the bitches I hate is on too. :P
She's nawt talking to me, thank the Lord.
LOLOL. She just get offline.
She does that whenever she gets on a certain profile, and sees that I'm on as well.
HELLO, I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING TALK TO YOU.
I would delete her, but that's a lot of fucking effort.

I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW.
Yayayay.
And I'm hoping to Hell that the snow that's melting will keep melting, and WON'T COME THE FUCK BACK.

Ah, I had things to write, but now they went *poof*.
...SOMEONE ON THE NEWS JUST SAID THIS SNOW WILL BE HERE STILL IN FUCKING SPRING.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

...Laterz.

1 comment:

  1. Ew, I empathise. I'm supposed to be fasting, well liquid fasting but I can't be arsed to drink much!! But today and yesterday have just been a complete binge-session. I feel bloated to fuck. And, I feel too embarrassed to put my weight on here too.

    Snow? Where? Is this in England, because it did snow a little yesterday!!

    Staystronggxx

    ReplyDelete