(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Sunday, January 9, 2011

Good smells and Algebra II.

Jean and my neighbor are over right now.
Huh, neighbor needs a name... Ann works.
Jean and Ann are over right now; Jean is helping Ann with homework, and I'm sitting doing this. xD
Jean has to go home soon, she didn't even get here until 5-ish because her parents were being dumb or something.
Blah. I'm tired.
I have to go to the doctor tomorrow, for my eyes.
The dry skin shit has gotten worse, and it's ugly.
I have grandmother eyes, yuckyuckyuck.
And I don't think I can wear eyeshadow, which I NEED.
I look even fugly-er without eyeshadow/eyeliner.
Fuck.
I'm wearing eyeliner tomorrow, I don't give a shit if it makes it worse.
Oh, I had a dream last night that I got extensions?
It was really messed up. xD
I sort of want extensions, I'm so over having short, thin hair.
But I bitch about extensions so much, because I hate fake things and stuff.
Blah.
Oh shit, gotta go drop Jean off.
Uhm, this weekend has been Hell with food, and I probably gained so much.
I guess I'll find out in the morning. :p
Laterzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment