(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Saturday, January 29, 2011

Alarm clocks and sleep.

One of my parents' alarm clocks started going off at 7, and I laid in my room for, like, ever, waiting for someone to turn it the fuck off.
Then I got up to piss, looked in their room, and nobody was in there.
So then I went and messed with whoever's alarm clock, and probably fucked it up.
Ohwell, my parents should be a little fucking considerate.

My throat hurts. Ughhhh.
It should be illegal to be up this early.
OhmyGoddddd.

But since I've been up, I've been thinking.
I know people that are diagnosed with stuff, stuff they DON'T EVEN HAVE.
Like one of my friends supposedly has ADD or something, but I don't believe her.
And she always tells me this shit that she's underweight and she has to gain seven pounds or else they'll take her Adderall away or something.
She's not normally one to lie, but I think she does to me to seem cooler; more "emo".
IM NOT FUCKING EMO!
Her and her boyfriend need to grow up.
Anyways;
I was thinking about all those wrong diagnoses, and that makes menwonder why I haven't been diagnosed with anything?
I mean, I seriously think I have issues sometimes, and I don't want medicine format;
I just want to know that the things I think, the stuff I do, the way I can't stay focused and hate looking in mirrors:
I want to know that that's not just how I am.

...My train of thought is gone.
I'm watching King of the Hill, and it's funny and distracting.
Turns out taking Spanish I and half of Spanish II -so far- wasn't a waste;
I understood a lot of the Spanish in that episode. :3
I think I want to go back to sleep, but I'm already up. :/
I have nothing to do though.
Decisionsdecisionsdecisions....
Laterz.

2 comments:

  1. i know what you mean about the wrong diagnosis thing, i actually have a similar post from last night about diagnoses. i feel the same way, i kno something is wrong with me i just dont exactly kno what.
    sorry to hear you had to wake up early because of a stupid alarm clock, thats pretty damn annoying. anyway, i hope your day is good despite that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you mean.

    It sucks, because if you don't know what you are, in a way.

    I had my first ED last year, but I wasn't diagnosed as anorexic, because to be anorexic, you have to be 'in the presence of a dangerously low weight'. I was 50kg at the time, which made my BMI 16.9, classed as underweight.

    Instead, I had no disorder...although I hardly ate!!
    Weird.

    Good luck though, and staystronggg. xx

    ReplyDelete