(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blueberry PANCAKES and homework.

I have lots of homework, sort of.
I was all GO-GO-GO on getting my English project when I got home.
Eh, I didn't do anything.
I'm thinking about doing my math now... But there's a substitute tomorrow, so I doubt we'll be turning anything in anyways.

I WANT PANCAKES, SO BAD.
Have I mentioned this before? Yeahuh, I think so, maybe...
OhmyFUCKINGlord; pancakespancakespancakes.
BUT, NAWT the ones from home.
I want Perkins-style perfection, crispy-lyke on the outside, mushy on the inside.
And holyfuck, blue berries, or banana...
Both? Shit.
...And I want the stuffed French toast that's on my TV [I'm a Food Network ADDICT].
Peanut butter and bananas on the inside.
Fuuuckkk; PB.
Shit, I'm crazy.
I love breakfast food, but I can't eat it.
...Except cereal, my normal and/or binge food.
Pancakes, oh how I crave thee. :/

Dude, I'm like off my rocker.
SRSLY, I'm the little old lady just chilling in her house, rocking on a chair, and then I just TOPPLE ON OVER.
Guess who doesn't have LifeAlert?
LITTLE OLD MEEEE!
I'm dead; beepbeepBEEEEEPPPPP.
Gone.


WhattheHell an ongoing on about?
I've been eating just fine, but I'm talking like a heffer.
When I'm home, food is all I can think about most of the time.
Cab I have that? NONONO, too many calories... What about this? Ughh.. No, too risky. Yeah, but THAT?! ...Binge starter, fersurely... YOURE FAT, UOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THE DAMN 150S ALREADY, YOU UGLY, HORRIBLE, BITCH OF A COW.
I don't deserve this... LOLOL, says who? You're only trying to get pity out of yourself so you can eat junk and then not feel guilty.
FYI: no matter how much you try to trick yourself, or say "oh, don't WORRY, it's not THAT MANY" you're only feeding the growing monster.
Dude, I'm disgusted...


Blahblahblah, I should stop now... But I don't want to do math. :/
Fuckmylife, I want pancakes.
...And I don't even want to re-read this, it's probably messed up fuck.
Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Help! I've fallen and I can't get up.
    ALL SENIOR CITIZENS SHOULD HAVE LIFE ALERT!
    :)

    ReplyDelete