(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Sunday, January 30, 2011

Groceries and fucking up.

I wrote a post, and then my phone decided to be a GOD AWFUL BITCH, and do some restart-the-Internet thing;
It got deleted or whatever.
So, I'm summarizing;
Grocery shopping was okay, this morning I woke up feeling like shit and weak and junk, I couldn't finish my cereal, I ate too much dinner, but I don't think it was too much more than 1,000 calories, I'm terrified for tomorrow, I promised I wouldn't declare binge days anymore after fucking up, but I'm eating some ice cream later just because I fucking want it.
I'm feeding this craving, so I don't have to deal with it tomorrow.
Mondays are days I can easily get away with not eating dinner usually, but I never take advantage of it.
Tomorrow, I fucking am.
My head hurts, and I'm watching The Devil Wears Prada... < 3
I think I might change it though, because I've seen it seven trillion-jillion times...
Laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment