(Can You Feel My Heart -- Bring Me the Horizon)


Thursday, January 6, 2011

Old friends and old times.

Deli is over. :D
First time we've hung out in FOREVER.
I didn't realize before how much I actually missed her.
But everything we've done since we've been together has involved smokes, food, or the Internet.
It sucks, today I was going to fast from noon until tomorrow, but it didn't quite work.
Probably definitely over my calorie limit. :/
And I'm about to go make us dinner -and show her my new favorite vegetarian meal.
(It's only 155 calories, or something like that, but I don't know if I'll tell her that.)
I'll probably have to, because she'll ask why I'm not using a bun or bread. :P
Too many extra calories in those. Yech.
But what's really bugging me about today is that I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY how many CALORIES I've had.
SO, yeah;
Calories- No idea, probably near or over 1,000. Hullo binge day.
Exercise- Nope, I'm too damn tired. I'll deal with it later.
Chewed&spit- I wish.
Weight- 160.5 I'm so fat, fucking huge;
I want to sleep forever.

Edited...
Laterzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment